Sculptra helps stimulate your skin’s own natural collagen production to increase overall facial volume. Unlike hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, Sculptra is a poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) - based treatment. Once injected, it begins working deep within the skin to help stimulate collagen production, reinforcing the skin’s inner structure and restoring its volume.
Sculptra works subtly and gradually over time for results that can last more than 2 years. For optimal results, an average of 3-4 treatments, a month apart, are recommended.
What to Expect?
- Swelling that should subside within 48-72 hours of treatment.
- Bruising (for up to a week) at injection site.
- Don’t be disappointed if you don’t see immediate results! A few days after treatment, you may look as you did before treatment. This is normal and temporarily! Sculptra works to gradually help replace lost collagen. Visible results appear within the first few treatment sessions.
- Don’t book a facial or massage on the same day as your Sculptra treatment.
- Apply an ice pack the first 24 hours after your treatment to help reduce any swelling.
- Remember the Rule of 5. Massage the treated area for 5 minutes, 5 times per day for 5 days.
- Wear sunscreen to protect your skin after treatment.
With Sculptra, we are not just filling a wrinkle, we are revolumizing from within!